"Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are foot prints on the Moon!"


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Welcome to The Gala Awards!

Hello! My name is Vintage-Glamour (Katie)! Findurlove (Maggie) and I are the owners and CEO's of "The Gala Awards". The Gala Awards were founded on June 27th 2010. A Gala Award is very prestigious. These awards will be given out at a ceremony.

Nominees for the following categories will be chosen by the owners:

Best Male
Best Female
Style Icon Award
Best Magazine Award
Best Fashion Designer Award
Best Dressed Award
Influence Award
Breakthrough Award
The Veteran Award
Best Model Award
The Gala Award


Once we have the nominees figured out I will take a screen print of each nominee and post them on here.

Everyone who is a FOLLOWER of this blog will be able to vote in the comments or by sending it to me through mail.


More information will be given later!



Thank you!


XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment